Unique features of the Chaboose® design
CHABOOSE® is designed with some very important
features which will keep you
warm and dry in cold, wet weather, and cool and comfortable in hot climates.
1. Because our Chaboose® wraps around you, it is necessary for the shell to be vented for circulating fresh air. Otherwise, you would get that ‘stuffy tent’ feeling. The Chaboose® design features a special vent with a rain flap covering, which allows fresh air circulation without worry of getting wet during light rain.
2. Our Chaboose® features a collapsible lightweight frame which makes it very portable and easy to store.
3. The Chaboose® cover design is appealing as well as functional. It is made from a durable nylon stop-rip fabric which features the desired qualities of water repellent, fire retardant, and SPF values.
4. The Chaboose® is secured to the arms of an outdoor folding chair or camp chair by Velcro® wraps at the two pivots and at key chair leg points. These secure the Chaboose® to the chair, or tent pegs could also be used to secure the frame to the ground without use of a chair (though not recommended without chair use).
5. Chaboose® is easily deployed and collapses just as easily, making it highly desired as a quality portable, lightweight, attachable chair shade product. The Chaboose® is so lightweight and easy to use that a second grader could easily attach and set up the Chaboose®.